Twitter Updates

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

NETBALL FAREWELL!
Look at all the Deeeeelicious food!




This plate of food below is my favourite!
Love the Fruit tarts and Cheesecake,
i can still rmb the taste of the fruit tarts.
hahaha.


Games time!
The game was 'Pass the Parcel' is i'm not wrong and i was the first one to kena okay!
I was suppose to dance a Mr Bean dance -.-
How to dane?
I dont even know how to dance the Mr bean dance.
Unless you say it's the Pink Panther dance.
HAHA.
Eventually Dira came to the rescue and she ''dance'' alont with me.
haha.
I think we were just practically swaying our hip and butt
xD
The next game was ''Musical Chairs''!
As you can see,
Nestie was the last left because me & fiona lost.
hahaha.
You can see she's very ''into'' the game and wanted to win very much!
hahaha.
and of colurse,
SHE WON!

Gifts from the Juniors ^^
(Special thanks to my twin! a.k.a Jeeyan for the card she made for me ^^)

Us!


Love the heart-shaped balloon they gave us ^^


Dedications!





TWINNNNNNNNNN!

& MS SITI!

No comments:

Post a Comment