BECAUSE I SAW KIM HYUN JOONG! AND IT'S HIS FIRST EVER VISIT TO SINGAPORE!!!
*faints
Initially i didnt know he was coming,
it was when we were heading back to tmall and Fiona spotted a huge crowd(Luckily) gathering at ''The Faceshop'' and I had a good feeling that there was going to be a BIG celebrity coming.
And i was right!!
It was KIM HYUN JOONG!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!! ^^
He's considered the first Korean Idol i have ever seen in my life!
SO IT'S DEFINTELY A VERY BIG THING!
I dont care if there are some people who dont like him or whatever,
what matters most is that i like him and i saw him!
hehehe.
Look at the no. of heads in front of me and Bestie!
This was actually a ''False alarm'' as everyone thought he had arrive and all cameras/mobile phones are up and ready to take!
HAHAHA
This was the ''Real one'' and the arrival of KIM HYUN JOONG!!
Me and Bestie persevered and waited for 2 hours!
But it was all worth it ^^
I had a hard time finding him because everyone became so tall all of a sudden!
I couldnt even see him!!!
And i dont understand why there was a Lion Dance,
It's not like Chinese New Year or something -.-

Can you see him?!?!?! ^^
HAHAHA!
SO HANSOME!!!!!!!!!
I managed to stretch my entire body(with the help of Bestie's pushing me up) to take a video of him!!
^^
But it's only the first 0.12secs that you can manage to catch a glimpse of him because he went into the shop!
The rest of the video is me & bestie talking and laughing and more screaming!
(Sorry if the video is so shaky and blur)
Lunch @ J's Wok & Grill with the netballers!


No comments:
Post a Comment