

See the girl in the green uniform in the pictures?
THAT'S NOT ANYBODY BUT THAT'S CLARA!
HAHAHA
okay, i know i know. I'm being lame again :D
Anw, First meet up with clara in her TPJC School unifrom!
woohoo!
Even though she wants to wear the MJC unifrom instead,
but still... (:
Head to S-11 for lunch & i ate Vegetarian food!
I love Vegetarian food even though i'm not a Vegetarian as you can see from my body size *ahem
So ya, i love to eat ALL KINDS of vegetables,
as long as its edible and it's vegetables. (I dont know what i'm saying, haha!)
But i have nv tried the Brinjals or however you spell it.
It's the purple color vegetable that you see among all the other vegetables.
ok, whatever.
Why am i talking about Vegetables?!?!
Anw,
Head down to Laselle with Claire to submit her audition application+fees!
And i have to say this....
LASELLE LOOKS SO DAMN COOL!!!!
Seriously!
And i havent even step inside the sch and the outer appearance alr looks so nice & artistic!
And even the doors looks so unique :/
HAHAHA
That's not the main point actually,
the main point is,
I DONT CARE BUT CLAIRE HAS TO GET HER BUTT INTO LASELLE!
:D
So goodluck Baby cheng! We will be cheering you on, FIGHTING!^^


No comments:
Post a Comment