Taken with @Claireydood!
It was taken before i went for a haircut and it looks so much longer then my hair length now );
Okok, ya i know hair will grow.
But it grows VERY VERY slowly ):
I'm Have been thinking of what hair color shld i dye,
any recommendation? ;)
I dont think i suit color that are extremely bright like orange?
hahahaha!
I will look like Annoying Orange!
okay, no link!
You can find me at Twitter and tell me what hair color i suit!
http://twitter.com/SamanthL
Went back to school not long ago to support DMN in their match against St Hildas!
And.. WE WON!
woohoo!
I definitely hope to see both the B'div Netball & C'div netball in the finals!
hehe.
And i must say that this year's C'div is good!
I mean they look kinda small and on the average they were not very tall as well,
but they actually have the skills and the speed.. i think.
But i dont know if that's what Coach V thinks~
Haha.
But anyways,
keep it up!
I want to go to Bedok Indoor Stadium this year to support our sch in the finals~
;)


No comments:
Post a Comment