



Saw Lena and one of her friend, Meiling @ CS (: (:
then at the last min,
clairey called me and told me that she and Shiying will come meet me and accompany me,
before they head to e!hub.
:D
Have not seen Shiying since after the N level exams,
and..
SHE'S STILL SO SKINNY~ -_-
hahas.
skinny ppl are always like that,
dont know why they cant grow fat.
:/
So was waiting for my dad to fetch me to bring Dinner home,
so we were chatting and chatting thr,
than i received a call from my brother saying that my dad forgot to fetch me home.
he was at home already,
and ask me to take the bus home myself.
!@#$%^&!@#$%^&*
arrgh..
so went to the interchange together and they took a bus to pasir ris and i went home.
-.-
But it was a fun day :D
I'm so dissapointed with you,
I'm so dissapointed with you,
i've feel like i'm being.. Betrayed.
you think i'll still trust you with something in the future?
I doubt so.



No comments:
Post a Comment